Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
Full Featured Deskset
Designed with twin handsets the 2 Can Talk ™
telephone ensures privacy during conference calls,
in-house interpreting, or while using a language
interpretation service. Each user has a separate handset
for confidential communication.
CLEARING AID® Circuitry
Built in speakerphone with automatic differential
balancing; >80 dB receive to transmit.
Extra Heavy, Non-Slip Base
Lite Touch Keypad with Dayglow keys
Durable ABS cabinet
Programmable Quick Dial Buttons
D2200IP - The 2 Can Talk 2® Telephone! Deluxe Euro Style 2 Handset Telephone Designed for Interpretation.
- Now with MicroBlockTM Protection (Antibacterial Surface Protection)
- Patented Volume Plus Button designed with features for the hearing impaired aiding 70% of elderly patients with high-frequency hearing loss (the Boost Button increases volume range to 27.5db)
- SIP / IAX Compatible
- Built in CLEARING AID® circuitry automatically adjusts frequency response for improved clarity. This is an aid to 70% of Patients with high-frequency hearing loss.
- Designed with twin handsets the 2 Can Talk ™ telephone ensures privacy during conference calls, in-house interpreting, or while using a language interpretation service. Each user has a separate handset for confidential communication.
- Perfect in Labor and Delivery Rooms to allow both parents to simultaneously be on the phone.
- Clear Ear Sound
- Codecs Support: G.711, aLaw, G.711 uLaw, G.722, G.723, G.729, iLBC
- Customizable Faceplate
- POE Compliant
- Switched 10/100 Mb Ethernet Port
- Easy to wipe down, sleek profile, Lite Touch Keypad with No Wear / Non Rub Off keys
- High Luster, Euro Style, Rugged ABS cabinet with High Durability Components
- Rotary Handset Volume Control plus additional Volume Plus Button on Base
- Very Large Faceplate Area
- Extra Long Fully Modular Cords
- Dual Handset Interpreter Phone ideally suited for a Phone Interpreter
- "Super Bright" Ringer/Message Indicator Light
- CLEARING AID® Circuitry
- ABS cabinet. Total Telephone weight 2.5lbs.
- Built in speakerphone with automatic differential balancing; >80 dB receive to transmit.
- Easy Access Dataport
- Extra Heavy, Non-Slip Base provides a solid look and feel
- One Year Warranty
- Three Memory Buttons with Non-Volatile Permanent Memory. No Battery Needed.